Sunday 19 August 2012

Groovy Vegetarian


Groovy Vegetarian is in my top ten blog list. I love this blog so much because unlike other vegetarian/ vegan blogs it has more than just recipes. It offers vegetarian gift ideas, benefits of their lifestyle, animal product alternatives, vegan clothing and footwear and recipes with lovely photography to go with all her posts.

I really do love this blog but there is something that lets it down. I think the layout is terrible! It is really hard to follow the posts and navigate around the blog. The first few times I went on this blog I could even figure out how to get the second page! Also there are a bunch of annoying adds placed right in the middle of some text posts. Not appealing at all.

Putting the layout and navigation aside, this is one of my favourite blogs. I just love that its not exactly the same as all the others out there. Go check it out. :)

http://groovyvegetarian.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment